Zain To Zain Balance Transfer (KSA): If you are an active user of the Zain network, then Zain telecom provides many advantages to its customer. Mostly Saudi Arabian people use this network because of its best services and affordable packages. One of its benefits is sharing your Zain load with another user. This article will give you a detailed guide on how to transfer zain balance with another zain user.
You can take a Zain loan if you need more balance. However, there are instances when you have already taken the loan and are broke to recharge. Then you might reach a friend who is a Zain user and can share some credit with you. But do you know how to share your balance on Zain before asking your friend? You don’t need to worry; this article will help you share your balance on Zain.
How To Transfer Balance From Zain to Zain
There are following steps to share balance from zain to zain that are followed the steps to both transfer balance and receiver balance from one zain number to another zain number.
- Write a new text message.
- Type ‘ BT (space) recipient number (space) amount of Riyals you want to send.’
- Send it to 99998.
- For example, ‘ BT 0591234665 40 ‘ and send it to 99998.
Receive Balance From Zain
The balance receiver will receive an SMS from Zain informing them about the balance sharing from another Zain prepaid number.
- Compose a new message.
- Type ‘ ID (space) Iqama Number ’
- Send it to 99998.
- For example, ‘ ID 2345678901.’ send it to 99998.
So the transaction will complete if you follow the above steps; you will see a message box on your screen to confirm zain share.
Terms and conditions
- You can only transfer a maximum of 50 SR from one Zain number to another.
- The minimum amount share from Zain to Zain is 10 SR.
- You cannot share bonus credit received from Zain.
- The validity of the number is not affected by balance transfer.
- This service is only available for Zain prepaid customers.
- Fee and codes for Zain balance sharing are subject to change by Zain. For more information, visit the official Zain Website.
- For more information visit zain official website: Click Here
Transfer Balance from Zain Prepaid to STC and Mobily in KSA
Unluckily, that is no agreement between the mobile network companies in KSA that could allow balance transfer from one network to another. So you can’t transfer credit from Zain to stc, mobily, or other networks.
Zain’s balance share feature lets you transfer your prepaid balance to your friends and family. This all can be done by using the Zain balance share code. You can follow the guidelines in the article to complete the transfer successfully.