If you’re a Zain sim user and want to know how to recharge Zain card in ksa, then you’ve clicked on the right search result. Because in this article, we will tell you about different methods of recharging the Zain number you can use to load the Zain mobile card. Just stick with us for a few minutes.
How to Recharge or load Zain Card
5 easy way to recharge Zain Card
In Saudi Arabia, there are 5 easy ways to recharge your Zain number if you want to recharge your Zain card.
Zain Recharge Card Through Code
- Open the phone dialer on your mobile phone.
- Afterward, dial *141* followed by the 10 digit ID number, then the 14 digit card number followed by #
- Now click on the call icon, and the Zain card will load successfully.
- You will receive a message from Zain about your updated balance.
- Example: *141*xxxxxxxxxx#
- If you want to recharge through SMS, type voucher number (USSD CODE) in the text box and send it to 700212 or 959
- Note: Zain sim users can check their mobile balance by dialing *142#
Zain Recharge through App
- Smartphone users can also download the Zain app to recharge their credit.
- You can download the App from the play store or iTunes, depending on your mobile phone.
- After downloading, run the App.
- Enter your mobile number and other details that you asked for.
- You will see it on the app home screen.
- On-screen, you will see ‘tap to recharge’ Tap on it
- Finally, enter the recharge number and tap recharge. Then your Zain number is loaded.
Zain Recharge Online
You can also recharge your Zain number online. To renew via the website, click on the Zain official Website.
- First, enter your mobile number.
- Now enter the amount you want to recharge.
- Afterwards, choose any payment method. The available payment methods are debit or credit card and recharge the number.
Zain Recharge through SADAD
- SADAD is a payment system established by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency.
- Almost all of Zain’s post-paid bills are paid through SADAD.
- If you use Zain prepaid sim via SADAD, select telecom companies and choose Zain as your service provider.
Recharge Through Helpline
Call the Zain helpline if you face a problem recharging your Zain Prepaid Sim.
Call 1717 or 959 to reach them.
Note: Zain customer care service representatives are available 24/7 to assist you.