KSA STC Recharge Code is *155*Recharge number#. You can recharge your STC KSA SIM by sending a message to 900. i.e = *155*1234567890#. Send a message on 900.
STC Recharge via Voucher/Cards:
The procedure is very simple.
- Dial *155* recharge code # from your mobile phone.
- Send a message to 900 with the Recharge number, space, and then 155.
- Call 1500 from your phone
- select Recharge from the list
- Insert the KSA STC recharge card code you purchased.
|Recharge card||Balance Price in SAR||Validity time||VAT|
|SAWA 20 recharge card||17.39 SAR 20 SAR||90 days||15%|
|SAWA 25 recharge card||25 SAR 28.75 SAR||90 days||15%|
|SAWA 30 recharge card||30 SAR 34.5 SAR||90 days||15%|
|SAWA 50 recharge card||50 SAR 57.5 SAR||90 days||15%|
|SAWA 100 recharge card||100 SAR115 SAR||90 days||15%|
|SAWA 200 recharge card||200 SAR230 SAR||90 days||15%|
|SAWA 300 recharge card||300 SAR345 SAR||90 days||15%|
Recharging Terms & Conditions
- SIM is valid for 90 days from the date of SIM activation.
- Customers can extend the validity to 90 days for credit and 360 days for SIM through paid services (making calls, sending SMS, credit recharging etc.).
- If you don’t have paid activity for 90 days, the credit will be deducted.
- If you don’t have paid activity for 360 days, the service will be cancelled.
- The remaining balance can be transferred to other STC line in case of:
- SIM disconnection
- Moving to another operator.
Recharge Through the MySTC Website:
- Open the MySTC website and insert the user name and password
- select the mobile number you want to recharge
- Selecting the account from the menu bar.
- Click the recharge button and select the amount to recharge
- These are the method to recharge your account:
- Mada Card and Credit Cards
- Through clicking your preferred card (Mada, Visa, MasterCard, American Express),
- Then insert Card data and click Pay.
- Insert Recharge Code
- Complete the recharging process.
Recharge through the MySTC application:
Recharge Your Number Using Your Bank’s Website:
Recharge Your Number Using a Bank ATM:
Recharge your number using the bank application:
Recharge your number using Bank’s service number:
Recharge Using the STC Pay Application:
Recharge using the Amazon website:
Recharge Using the Amazon Application:
Recharge Using Another Prepaid and Postpaid Line:
To recharge your prepaid line using another prepaid line:
- Send a message to 900 (from left to right) with your required recharge amount, then give space, enter the mobile number you need to recharge, then give space and 133.
- You can also charge your prepaid line using any other postpaid number.
- Send a message to 900 (from left to right) with your recharge amount, give space, and enter the mobile number you want to recharge (space) 144.
Recharge Through SAWA Recharge Card/Recharge e-Voucher
- Call #, then recharge number, 155
- Send a message to 900 with the recharge number, give space, 155
- Dial/call 1500, and select recharge from the given list
- Insert the recharge card code.
- visit to the website sawa recharge
- login and then insert the mobile number you want to recharge