How to check lebara number KSA, You can check the Lebara sim number in KSA by dialing code *000# and pressing the call button. A window with your contact number will show on your screen. You can also check the Lebara sim number by calling the helpline or through the Lebara sim jacket.
Lebara Number Check Through USSD Code
Both prepaid and postpaid customers of the Lebara can use the method to find their lebara sim number. Following the steps
- Open your mobile phone dialer
- Dial the USSD Code *000# or *#100# and press the call button.
- A window with your contact number (xxxxxxxxxx) will show on your mobile screen.
Lebara Number Check by Calling Helpline
Suppose your Lebara customer in KSA can also check the details of the sim by calling the helpline, such as the sim number, registered location, owner name, etc. Call the helpline number 2323. The operator will ask you a few questions, such as your iqama number and CNIC, and will provide details of your sim.
Lebara Number Check Through the SIM Jacket
The phone number is often written on the backside of the jacket of the sim. If you have kept it safe, check the back of the sim packaging, and you will find your lebara sim number. So if you waste the sim jacket, you first note down the sim number on your notebook.
Lebara Number Check Through Official Website
If the above method is not working, then you can also visit the official site of Lebara and follow the steps
- Visit the Lebara official website
- Find the Lebara customer care link in the bottom area of the website.
- You can live to chat with a customer care representative.
- The representative will share your sim details after the required verification.
Log in using your email address or password if you do not call or live chat with customer care. Next, on the homepage, the system will show your Lebara number.
This method only works if you have created an account using the Lebara SIM whose number you want to find out.